Friday, February 04, 2005

In My Opinion, You Don't Have The Right To an Opinion

I fucking hate people always saying "Oh, well, you're entitled to your own opinion,"or "Well I'm entitled to my own opinion," or "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion." No you aren't!!! You're fucking opinion doesn't matter, it doesn't change shit. If, in my opinion, the sky is purple with maroon polka dots, it doesn't mean shit. You know whose entitled to an opinion? People who actually know something about whatever it is their trying to get all opinionated about. How the fuck can you be so conceited as to mouth off about something you know absolutely nothing about? And then try to tell me your entitled to do so! By who? Who gave you a fucking license to fill the air with meaningless shit? Who told you you had the right to waste my fucking time? You have the right to keep your opinion to yourself!

What it comes down to is that an opinion is just that, a fucking worthless opinion. Even the opinions of Gods like me can be wrong or misguided. When we give our opinions or listen to the opinions of others we're usually looking for people who have the same misguided beliefs we do. Finding some other idiot who believes as we do makes us feel more right, as if two people who believed the same stupid shit could become right because they found a third fucknut who believed it too.

There are over 6,000,000,000 people in the world (that's an actual fact, not my opinion), I guarantee that, no matter how stupid your opinion may be, you can find another moron out there who shares it. And guess what, finding another dumbass isn't something to be proud off, you stupid, self-righteous, opinionated bitch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you think.

10:23 AM  
Blogger RT said...

Well, I've never quite heard it express that way, but I totally agree. The only thing that pisses me off more than hearing your average joe's unwanted opinion, is hearing someone who people actually pay attention to spout off their uneducated drivel. Then you have a world Full of idiots droning on and on about this or that...

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home