Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ass Promised It's: Gay Guys Get All The Ass!!!

Sometimes I wish I were gay. No really, I mean, women are a fucking trip. I never know what you want, and when you try to tell me, it makes no sense. I've heard that men and women think differently, with different portions of our brains even, and that's why I sometimes think that it must kick ass to be a gay male.

I mean, everyone always saying that guys all want the same shit: ass. If I were gay, I'd know exactly what was desired by my "friends" cause they'd want the same shit I supposedly do (I say supposedly, cause sometimes, I just want to cuddle :) {awwww!}). Think about it, no more hot and cold, no more "What the fuck is she thinking, am I like, supposed to be some kind of fucking psychic? Why won't she give straight answers to my questions? What the fuck does she want dammit!!!!???" It just eliminates so much stress if you can just enter into a relationship knowing exactly what's expected of you.

I kinda feel sorry for lesbians though, I mean, that's just double the fucking insanity!! Being a lesbian must be the most horrible thing in the world, always sending and receiving mixed 'signals,' never knowing what she (or even you half the time) is thinking. What a hard life.

*Sighs* Alas, I think it unlikely I'll ever be 'converted.' Women are just too damn hot.


Then again, some of those drag queens. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home