Monday, January 24, 2005

Women Suck

I hate when women expect you to pick up "vibes" or "signals." How the fuck do I know what you're thinking? Half the time YOU don't seem to know what you're thinking, how the fuck should I be able to figure it out? Especially when the signals women send are fucking mixed. One minute they're cold and you start thinking about looking elsewhere, then all the sudden they want to start getting all close to you when you walk and rubbing up against you and you think, maybe, then they're fucking cold again.

What the fuck is that shit? What kind of signal is that? What the fuck are you trying to say, why don't you just fucking SAY IT!!!??

That's why I hate always being the first to take that fucking step, the "I'm interested in you" part of the dance. If I'm willing to be a little vulnerable, can't you do the same? I won't chase anymore, I'm tired of chasing, if you don't let me know something, I'm gone.

The worst part of the signal shit is women can't even read them. They can't tell the difference between the "hey I wanna bang you", "hey I'd like to date you", and the "hey, Iwas interested in you, but you bullshited too fucking long and I got over you, but all my buds are out of town and I'm desperate to hang out with someone, even you" 'vibe.' Vibes are bullshit.


P.S. Tune in next week for "Gay Guys Get All the ass"

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man what a good post. So we all know I'm a girl, and that I'm really shy and stupid. What should I do? Just come out and say it. It makes a lot more sense to me, but I guess because I'm so shy, and rejection sucks! What should I do Keegan?!

4:12 PM  
Blogger DyingBurningFighting said...

As a boy, I was taught that if a man wants something, he has to go out and get it. It seems to me that girls are taught to wait and hope it comes to them.
In many ways, women have to be more careful than men when it comes to the dating game. If a guy sleeps with a hundred women he's praised, if a women sleeps with twenty men she's called a slut or worse. Women have to worry about being perceived as 'easy.' At least, this is what my momma says (yeah, I call my momma)when I bitch at her about women.
I don't really understand. Personally, I don't want to sleep with a hundred women, or even twenty. I just want to be loved. Also, though I don't know about other guys, I wouldn't think a girl 'easy' if she told me she was into me or interested in getting to know me better. I'd think a girl was 'easy' if she walked up to me and said "Hey! Wanna fuck?" after I'd known her two minutes.
In other words, I'm not telling you to beat down a guys door. Just try to. . .play things fairly. If he tells you he's interested in you, let him know what you think, even if you're thinking "No fucking way!"
This is just general bullshit advice though. If you want actual good advice, give me some details and a specific situation.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That made so much sense to me. I dunno, it's true what they say, except I *was* taught to go after what I wanted, just in a more subtle way when it came to the dating game. It's hard being a girl in a patrilineal society where women were, for centuries, taught to be lowly (not necessarily in the sense of being 'degrading') and meek. Men are the hunters and gatherers, and women are the nurturers. I think it's unfortunate that it's so black and white, although times have changed. I'm not sure but I think that gender is minor in my situation. It's my just plain, old shyness that surfaces in the moment of truth. I mean, I'm not so much afraid of appearing 'easy' as I am of looking completely assinine because I know I'm not easy. I guess I'll just have to suck it up. :-)

Stew

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home